I’ve been trying to figure out how to optimize certain pinterest boards for myself and a few of my clients. Pinterest is the hot new platform. It’s been carrying a lot of buzz for a couple of years now, but i feel like it is now starting to stand on it’s own.
Pinterest users are mainly females. Membership is very loyal and heavy users spend more time on pinterest than any other platform. (Facebook, Twitter) Note: Pinterest is the third largest social networking site.
That doesn’t mean that guys don’t use pinterest. There are a lot of sports and men’s fashion related boards that get a lot of views.
A few problems with pinterest. Since it’s still a new platform, it’s hard to measure how effective certain campaigns are. It’s hard to gather analytics data from this website. Pinterest open up it’s own analytics page, but it only measures pins coming from your connected website. It would be better to have board specific or pin specific data, since most of the content and engagement is created via simple repins.
Anyway here are a few pinterest analytics tools you might find to be useful.
1. PinReach. Influence and analytics. Understand activity. Measure impact. Gauge success.
2. Pinterest web analytics. See what other people are pinning from your website.
3. Repinly. Find popular boards, pins, and users.
4. Pingraphy. Pinterest management tool for brands.
5. Pinalyzer. Analytics and optimization.
6. Curalate. Pinterest and instagram analytics and marketing.
7. Piqora(formerly Pinfluencer). The complete pinterest marketing suite.
8. Octopin. Pinterest marketing management tool.
9. Shopinterest. Analyze and create storefront on pinterest.
10. Pinpuff. Calculate your Pinfluence.